FREQUENT ANSWERS AND QUESTIONS
What is dermilipo ?
• Dermilipo is a cold laser light, also called low level laser (LLLT).
• Wavelength of 635 nm.
• Low level fluency of energy.
• Multiples diode pad.
• Representing none risk.
• Effective treatment.
Low level laser (Medical & Aesthetic)
LLLT has previously been used for a wide variety of medical conditions that include wound healing, reduction of edema, and pain relief.
It is a relatively new technology compared to acupuncture, chiropractic and physical therapy.
Recent studies in low-level lasers as show their effectivity in body contouring treatment too.
Low Level Lasers (LLL) are sometimes called Cold lasers or soft lasers.
Aesthetic application of lllt
Research has demonstrated that LLLT can reduce overall body circumference measurements of specifically treated as well as nontreated remote regions. It has been proven effective, and cleared by the FDA for the reduction of circumference of hips, waist, thighs, and, most recently, upper arms. Recent studies indicate that the results of LLLT are long-lasting if not permanent. With no adverse events reported to date, LLLT appears to be both safe and effective for fat reduction and body slimming.
Advantage of dermilipo
• Noninvasive treatment, with minimal risk for the epidermis.
• NO feel heat or vibration - biochemical reaction.
• NO cellular destruction, is less stress to the body.
•Combine with lymphatic drainage to help excrete.
• Only 10 min per area is needed for effectiveness.
- Vitiligo or Albinism
- Thyroid Gland Dysfunction
- Uncontrolled Hypertension
- Cardiac Arrhythmias or Heart Disease
- Liver/Kidney Disease
- Recent or current history of • cancer, or undergoing radiation or chemotherapy Photosensitivity to light
- Immuno -suppressed disorders
- Fitzpatrick V -VI
- Treatment over tattoos or • pigmented areas must be avoided
NO SIDE EFFECTS
Benefit of Cold Lasers
- Easy to apply
- Extremely safe
- No side effects or pain
- Cost effective for both the practitioner and patient
- Highly effective in treating ailments (more than 90% efficacy)
- Superior alternative to analgesics, NSAID's and other medicationse
- Works synergistically with other modalities like Acupuncture, and PT
Practicioners are responsible for checking local, state, federal and country regulations for this device.